Sport Compact Only, or SCO for short, is a leading retailer of performance parts for sport compact cars.
One reason for our popularity is that we appeal to almost every type of sport compact car
enthusiast. We cater to hard core drag racers with products like engine internals and
drive train components, and yet also cater to those who are just getting into the world of
car customization by providing our own exclusive Kid Turbo How-To articles. Perhaps
most importantly, we make especially sure that we cater to those on a budget - we go to
excruciating measures to beat our competition, and we dare you to find lower prices!
Here are some more reasons Sport Compact Only is a leader in the sport compact car parts industry:
- We've been featured in nationally-distributed industry magazines over the last
decade, including Super Street and Import Tuner.
- We've hosted our own car show and race event, SCO Nights, held at Firebird
Raceway in Chandler Arizona. Our SCO Nights event has been covered by
AutoWeek TV, which airs weekly on the Speed Channel and reaches 60 million
- We produced a video and article series entitled "Building the Ultimate Drift
Machine". It was a nine-week production that documented the build-up of a
Nissan 240sx from stock to sensational. At the end of the production, the car was
unveiled at the SEMA show in Las Vegas, which is perhaps the most famous
automotive show in the world. The series culminated with a giveaway of the car
to a Sport Compact Only customer.
- We publish our own exclusive Kid Turbo How-To articles, which are widely
acclaimed and feature our unique input and instructions for installing and using performance car parts.
- We have one of the largest selections in the industry of downloadable instruction
manuals from manufacturers. Most websites don't make the manufacturer's
installation instructions available to the customer, but we find it to be a critical
part of the customer's buying decision.
- We have a track record of being the number 1 retail supplier for a large number of
manufacturers, including companies like Extreme Dimensions and Vredestein.
- Our website is massive. We've had up to four different in-house computer
scientists programming our site at any one time! Our website is not a cookie-cutter
software website - it's all hand-designed by a number of programmers, and specifically
tailored to give our customers the optimal experience.
- We have been a regular at the widely-acclaimed SEMA automotive show in Las Vegas
each year, and are recognized by manufacturers as a key outlet for getting their products
to reach consumers.
So if you're in the market for sport compact car parts and wondering which company you should order
with, you should know now that Sport Compact Only should be your only choice!
Contact us if you have any other questions about us or about any products we sell.